2017 SUMMER STUDENT JOB POSITIONS
Title: Community Summer Student Worker
Time: 9 weeks / 30 hours per week / 270 hours total
Pay: $11.65 per hour
Start: June 26th, 2017
Requirements: A student who was enrolled full-time in high school 2016-2017 and plans to enroll full time in either high school or post-secondary education for 2017-2018. This job will require some evenings and weekends – the dates to be worked out in tandem between the student and the program administrator.
Number of Positions: 2
Each student may be responsible for some or all of the following:
- Vacation Bible School preparation and ministry (Must be available July 10th – July 14th)
- Summer Children’s Ministry events at APA
- Summer Junior High Ministry events at APA
- Summer Senior High Ministry events at APA
- Community Outreach Ministry events at APA – targeted at multiple age ranges
- JR and SR High calendar year program preparation
- Advertising and publicizing (both online and door to door work)
- Volunteer recruitment, training and program development
- Office administration
- General labour
The summer student will have the opportunity for further development in these areas: confidence, motivation, responsibility, planning, completed tasks, problem solving, and people skill, all in the context of a supervised local church ministry setting.
How to Apply
Resumes may be submitted / mailed to the church office: Attention Review Committee or sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to 519-848-6946. For further details regarding this position please call the church office.